Welcome to your 14 Day Support for Sticking to Your Weight Loss Plan. I am your weight-loss and life coach and I will be here each day to talk about the scientifically backed behaviors you can do to stick to change a habit and stick to your weight loss plan. How many of you have lost weight on a restrictive diet, yo yo-ing over the years, on and on, only to find all that weight -- plus more yet again.
This is an intriguing time to be alive. We have learned more about the thinking brain in the last 10-15 years than in all of previous human history. Why does that matter to us? Scientists have identified the utility of the Pre-frontal Cortex (PFC). This is our own personal CEO. It loves to plan and execute on that plan. It runs side by side with our primitive brain who urges us to avoid all change. The PFC is able to reason and pause to watch our own thoughts and physical reactions to situations. This is good news when it comes to weight loss and sticking to your plan so you can reach your goal.
Join me on FaceBook for LIVE weekdays at 5:30pm Pacific where I will offer weight loss tips and life coaching strategies to get you to succeed at your goal.
Stay tuned for the next 14 days of video weight loss tips and strategies to get you to your goal weight and to maintenance of that perfect weight for you.
So the elements of your plan are:
1. Eating Window and Fasting Window
2. Eliminating flour and sugar and processed foods
3. Adding lots more vegetables
4. Eliminate snacking
5. Using healthy fats – Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Ghee, Grass Fed Butter
6. Eating healthy proteins – Grass fed meats, eggs and cheese. Tempeh, or beans or lentils
7. Eating enough to be satiated. You should get hungry between 4-6 hours after eating a nutrient dense meal
8. Planning for exceptions (weddings, visits, vacations, funerals)
9. Do you have a plan for understanding the impact of your emotions on your food choices?
10. Aware of your sleep habits
11. Aware of your stress
12. Aware of how much water you drink