Greet Your 60s with grace and levity!
My 4-pronged approach to weight loss and healthy lifestyle choices break down into these four elements:
4. YOUR FUTURE
I will be teaching you all about these elements, and include interviews with expert and fun men and women as well as useful discoveries, in my upcoming Podcast – IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO LOSE WEIGHT! Where life is for fun and food is for fuel!
I will be launching in December just before the holidays.
These are my objectives for the podcast:
- Build your confidence so you know you can lose weight no matter what age you are.
- Teach you about the properties of food and how they affect your appetite, your desire, your mood and your brain.
- Teach you how to love what loves you. From shopping to chopping; from stretching to strengthening; from breathing to feeling; and from creating to loving.
- Give you tools to free your mind of the constant chatter about your weight.
- Introduce you to experts in the weight loss and healthy lifestyle arena.
- Introduce you to my favorite things! (Remember the spiralizer!)
If you are interested in being the first to listen to the podcast, fill out the form at:
www.beauprecoaching.com/never2late (Copy and paste into your browser or click here.)
The first 8 weeks of the podcast will be filled with great actionable ideas and opportunities to win great gifts!
How do I know it is never too late to lose weight?
Neuroscience is the reason I know it is never too late to lose weight.
There is lots of evidence.
Starting with me and women I know and have worked with in their 50s, 60s and 70s who have lost and are maintaining 10-100 Lbs.
Never too late for what? It is never too late to:
- Lose Weight
- Create new habits
- Find relief from anger
- Make different choices
- Learn to enjoy healthy food
- Find new activities
- Organize your house
- Learn how to manage your emotions
- Add exercise to your day
- Discover what you like to do
- Build self-confidence
- Find and deepen friendship
- Win contests & awards
- Learn how to dance
- Learn a language
- Learn how to ride a horse
When you understand and apply the latest science on the brain and physical well-being -- how we create habits, how food and reward affect your brain – and find that strong woman inside, you give yourself the best insurance for success.
Remember, the first 8 weeks of the podcast will be filled with great actionable ideas and opportunities to win great gifts!